Many leaders see putting themselves first as greedy and self absorbed. But, it can be one of best ways to help others and your business. Here is how self-care makes you a better leader.
Putting yourself first does not mean prioritizing your needs and desires at the expense of others’. Instead, it means taking time to take care of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being so that you can better help and support others.
When you are at your best from self-care, you can be more:
– Authentic and genuine
– Resilient to bounce back from challenges and setbacks
– Present and focused in the moment
– Compassionate and understanding towards others
So, be greedy. Lead by example and show others that self-care is important and valued.
If this article was useful please consider:
1. Following me on Twitter @JonDnvr and http://linkedin.com/in/jonst/
2. Exploring more articles at https://horizonlinegroup.com/category/envision/…
3. Exploring how I can help your success on the About page.